[TGV] Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application format / example application

xdeath09x
    Administrator

Application format / example application Empty Application format / example application

Post by xdeath09x Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Twisted Golden Veins

Before applying on [TGV] you might consider these rules as obligatory:

• You can't be enlisted on another team, if we notice that you are on another team's line-up, we will consider that you aren't interested in about joining Twisted Golden Veins.
    • Do not even apply if you are a cheater on this game.
    • If you flame with this application running on, we will deny this format instantly.
    • You might treat us with respect while you are applying on [TGV]

Application process:

What's your in-game name?:
    How old are you?:
    What's your name?:
    Post your USGN name:
    What were your past clans?:
    Why do you want to join Twisted Golden Veins?:
    Why we should take you a part of the team?:
    Could you tell us some facts about you?:

Example Application:

What's your in-game name?: xdeath09x
    How old are you?: 16
    What's your name?: Murphy
    Post your USGN name: optical
    What were your past clans?: DBD , wild # , etc...
    Why do you want to join Twisted Golden Veins?: I wanna join because I really like this guild as much as I loved DBD, I think this clan is filled up with some extraordinary members and I want to be a part of the team.
    Why we should take you a part of the team?: Well, I think I'm skilled enough as for helping you guys, and I really would like contribute with the clan for put them in the right place once again (like in the past).
    Could you tell us some facts about you?: Sure, I like playing soccer and a little bit of ping pong, my hair's color is brown (I really like it lol).

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am